You found a problem worth solving. You have a basic understanding of how to reach your potential customers. It's time to build it.
You either do it yourself or hire someone else to do it. Knowing what to build is more important than who builds it.
There are many product design frameworks and methodologies. It doesn't matter which one you choose or if you choose any at all. As an indie creator, what you need is:
- Define very clearly the minimal amount of features. If you can start with only one it's better.
- Shortest path to experimentation. The build, launch, iterate process.
A few things to note.
- You can use the build process to learn about new technologies and gain new skills. Doing it this way, however, is no longer about solving a problem but also leveling up your skills.
- New technologies / processes maybe needed to implement you solutions. That's ok but increases risk of delivery.
- Boring technologies / processes, pre-built templates are typically the best options to start.
From the basics of a revenue generating project post.